About District Hotel, Washington
Overview of District Hotel
Check out detailed information of District Hotel which resides in the Washington. District Hotel is easily missed on a visit to Washington.
More about Washington
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Washington trip planner.
Add accommodation and hotels in Washington that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Relax Inn And Suites Hope, Motel 6 Hope, Ar and Best Western Of Hope.
Share your experience - Rate District Hotel, Washington
I have stayed in hostels with bars that have been quieter... Worse yest at 6:50am in the morning some sort of maintenance began with extremely loud pounding of a hammer on what sounded like a chisel. The TV in the room didn't work. The bed was uncomfortable. There was no ironing board. Bottom line it's a cheap hotel good for just sleeping and they don't even allow their guests to do that.
The price is very affordable. The room service is great. The front desk is monitored all day. There is a $5 basic breakfast. The front entrance has step; however, there is not ramp for wheelchairs. I took two stars for not being accessible
This place is actually better than I expected! Our room was clean and the standing shower is nice and large. There is AC (but it doesn't work super well). The price was great!
Fittest the room that we were given didn't work normally - notice I said normally because it worked, you just had to turn the handle up instead of down. The door itself looked as if someone broke into the room at some point. The room walls had paper ripped on them and the room seemed not very clean. I was very glad that my friend brought Lysol spray and Clorox wipes. The carpet seemed dirty and the bathroom door handle jiggled from the screws being so lose. On top of all of that, we were highly concerned of bringing back bed bugs! My nd was also broken, when you say or shifted on it, it felt like it was going to break. Overall the weirdest hotel I've stayed at ever! I'd give points for customer service, but the guy at the front desk treated us like we were stupid because we didn't know that the handle works opposite of any normal way you would open a handle - pull up instead of pushing down....
Decent, reasonable price. Clean, basic hotel with none of the fancy amenities, but perfectly suitable. Our room is clean, halls and entrance clean, bed is comfy, sheets crisps. Couldn't be more satisfied with my choice.
- Other Attractions
- Arenal Volcano National Park
- Doka Estate
- Zoo Ave
- Tenorio Volcano National Park
- Juan Santamaria Historical Cultural Museum
- Alajuela Cathedral
- Souvenir Museum Verdes And Colores
- Botanical Orchid Garden
- Museo Juan Santamaria
- Alajuela Central Park
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Cheap Hotels Near Arenal Volcano National Park
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Doka Estate
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Zoo Ave
- Cheap Hotels Near Tenorio Volcano National Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Juan Santamaria Historical Cultural Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Alajuela Cathedral
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Souvenir Museum Verdes And Colores
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Botanical Orchid Garden
- Luxury Hotels Near Museo Juan Santamaria
- Luxury Hotels Near Alajuela Central Park
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, United States, Washington