Jw Marriott Washington, Dc
About Jw Marriott Washington, Dc, Washington
Overview of JW Marriott Washington, DC
On your visit to Washington, consider visiting JW Marriott Washington, DC. JW Marriott Washington, DC is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Washington.
More about Washington
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Washington trip planner.
Add accommodation and hotels in Washington that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Ramada Washington, Country Inn And Suites Washington, Doubletree By Hilton Pittsburgh - Meadow Lands and Cambria Hotel & Suites.
Choose from variety of exclusive Washington vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Washington and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
Share your experience - Rate JW Marriott Washington, DC, Washington
The staff was friendly and accommodating. Housekeeping was awesome and worked around the clock. We had a clean room stocked with chocolates every evening we came back from a day at the museums. The pool and gym area were decent. Only problem there were ants on the pool deck. The concierge lounge was however one of the worst I have been into on a Marriott property. Tight quarters so not enough seating and the layout with the food caused a long line. With a hotel as big as this is they can do better. This hotel caused us more stress than relaxation. Great views on the Pennsylvania side.
Nicely renovated rooms with sleek modern furnishings. While some may think the rooms are on the small side it was perfectly fine for two adults and a teenager. Rooms are very well insulated and we never heard any surrounding room, hallway, or street noise ensuring a good nights rest. You cannot beat the location, so close to the national mall, White House, Capitol, and short cab ride to Arlington and the airport. All of the staff we encountered were courtesy and accommodating. Breakfast was excellent. And this property offers complimentary bottled water just ask housekeeping to leave extra or ask the front desk for bottles - this was a great feature for us and something I always look for in amenities. Overall a great value and would stay again. Great view from our room.
We used this hotel for our wedding guests to stay here last October and it was fantastic! My wife stayed there before the wedding as well and they set her up in a suite that was absolutely stunning! On our wedding night, they had desert and champagne in our room and really treated us as if we were royalty! We felt so spoiled. The event coordinators who set up our room block were so helpful and generous. Also, the hotel was recently renovated and looks AMAZING!!!!!! It's absolutely gorgeous. I would stay here again and recommend anyone else to come here as well.
We loved this hotel!! Seriously comfortable-- beds, pillows best ever! We called the shower the healing shower because the shower head gave the perfect water pressure. Location was also perfect for our D.C. Sightseeing, staff were helpful, appreciated the coffee and water in the room. Another fun modern feature we enjoyed were the elevators. You will have to go check them out to see what we are talking about.
Chanee was the young lady that checked us in for our anniversary trip to DC. She got us a nice room and also took the time to get us a card and have all her co-workers sign it. What a nice touch! I mean, you expect great service from the JW Marriott, but this is really above and beyond. Additionally, the manager up in the breakfast room for platinum members heard that we were heading to Florida to get our stuff evacuated during Hurricane Irma. He put together a water bottle survival kit for us. What a nice guy. I wish I could find his name that I wrote down. Even the security people are excellent. I will definitely go out of my way to stay at this property again. Bravo!
- Other Attractions
- Whidbey Island Distillery
- Clinton Terminal
- 2415 Sunlight Beach Rd
- Blue Fox Drive-In Theatre
- Island Greens Golf
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Whidbey Island City Center
- 5 Star Hotels Near Bayview: Bayview At Casey's: Howard Rd Near Sr 525
- 5 Star Hotels Near Mukilteo Station
- Budget Hotels Near Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Naval Air Station Whidbey Island
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Whidbey Island Distillery
- Hotels Near Clinton Terminal
- Hotels Near 2415 Sunlight Beach Rd
- Hotels Near Blue Fox Drive-In Theatre
- Budget Hotels Near Island Greens Golf
- City Tripplans
- 16 Day Trip to New York City, Orlando, Boston, Miami Beach, Washington from Montevideo
- 21 Day Trip to United States, Canada from Victoria Point
- Trip to Los Angeles, Grand Canyon National Park, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Tulsa, Saint Loui
- 12 Day Trip to New York City, Cleveland, Niagara Falls, Washington from Madrid
- Trip to Yellowstone National Park, Keystone, Washington, Grand Canyon National Park
- 8 Day Trip to New York City from Brampton
- 4 Days Trip to washington
- 1 Day Trip to washington
- 8 Day Trip to Seattle, New York City, Atlantic City from Ocean City
- 7 Days Trip to washington