Best Time To Visit Waterford
Waterford has a typical Irish maritime temperate climate. Though it gets more sunshine than the rest of Ireland, rainfall can be expected at any time and locals have made it a habit to carry an umbrella with them.
- Summer: The months of May to August are summer season with temperatures being around 15-22 degree Celsius.
- Autumn: September and October are autumn months and the temperature drops a little but the amount of rainfall received increases quite a lot.
- Winter: Winter starts from November and stays till February. The mercury drops down to 3-8 degree Celsius making the weather quite cool but rainy.
- Spring: March and April are spring season which are quite sunny and pleasant because of the constant sun and cool temperatures.
The summer season is the best time to visit Waterford as the city gets quite consistent sunshine with little patches of rain in between. The temperature in Waterford is quite cool and nice.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Waterford is December.
Least humid month in Waterford is April.
- Best time to visit House Of Waterford Crystal in Waterford
- Best time to visit Waterford Treasures - Three Museums In The Viking Triangle in Waterford
- Best time to visit Bishops Palace Cafe in Waterford
- Best time to visit Mount Congreve Gardens in Waterford