Bishops Palace Cafe360 Votes Currently Open
- Address: The Mall, Waterford, Ireland Map
- Timings: 09:15 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-51879814
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Monument, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture
If you are looking for striking array of buildings that present fantastic architecture anywhere in Ireland apart from the city of Dublin, Waterford is the right place.
And one of the top highlights adorning the skyline of Waterford is the building of Bishop’s Palace. Located just a walk away from the medieval museum, this structure was designed by Anglo-German architectural ace Richard Castles.
Dating back to the 18th century, the palace overlooks the town hall which also served as a terrace garden of the palace.
A monument of national significance, the palace also houses a museum that is home to Bonaparte’s legendary ‘mourning cross’ which was one of the only 12 produced after Napoleon’s death.
On your visit, don’t kiss out the Penrose decanter which is the oldest surviving Waterford crystal!
Bishops Palace Cafe Travel Tips
- Online ticket booking is available.
- Disable access is available.
- Food and drink is not allowed.
- Commercial photography is not allowed.
- Cafe is available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bishops Palace Cafe
- Adult: 7 Euros
- Senior/Student: 6 Euros
- Child (under 14): Free with paying adult.
- Group (10+):
- Adult/Senior/Student: 4 Euros
- School groups: 2 Euros per student (leaders free)
- Combined admissions for Medieval Museum and Bishop's Palace are available.
- For epic tour tickets, visit the official website.
Bishops Palace Cafe Hours
- Last admission:
- June - August: 5:20 pm
- September - May: 4:20pm
How to Reach Bishops Palace Cafe
- BY Bus: Bus no 609.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Waterford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Waterford and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bishops Palace Cafe Address: The Mall, Waterford, Ireland
- Bishops Palace Cafe Contact Number: +353-51879814
- Bishops Palace Cafe Timing: 09:15 am - 05:00 pm
- Bishops Palace Cafe Price: 7 EUR
- Best time to visit Bishops Palace Cafe(preferred time): 11:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Bishops Palace Cafe: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
43.48% of people who visit Waterford include Bishops Palace Cafe in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
53.93% of people start their Bishops Palace Cafe visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bishops Palace Cafe
71.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bishops Palace Cafe
People normally club together Waterford Marina Hotel and Reginald's Tower while planning their visit to Bishops Palace Cafe.