Cathedral Of The Most Holy Trinity201 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Barronstrand St, Waterford, Ireland
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-51874757
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral , Community And Government, Religious, Churches
Another architectural gem of Waterford attributed to architect John Roberts; this building dates back to 1793. Ireland’s oldest catholic cathedral, this structure has undergone multiple changes from its inception.
Set on the Barron strand Street at the John Roberts Square, this 220 year old cathedral is a nice spot for admiring John Robert’s intricate design and to spend a few moments of peace in Waterford.
Cathedral Of The Most Holy Trinity Hours
- Closing time for Saturday and Sunday: 7.15 pm
- For mass timings, visit official website.
How to Reach Cathedral Of The Most Holy Trinity
- Bus no 607, 608, 609, 617, 627, 603, 604, 605, 360, 360A, 340, 601, 610, 611
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Waterford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Waterford and book an accommodation of your choice.
25.67% of people who visit Waterford include Cathedral Of The Most Holy Trinity in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
35.82% of people start their Cathedral Of The Most Holy Trinity visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Cathedral Of The Most Holy Trinity
94.23% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cathedral Of The Most Holy Trinity