Events and Festivals in Waterford, Ireland
Events and Festivals in Waterford
- Waterford International Festival of Music: This annual event has been held in Waterford for more than 50 years and takes place in around November. It basically celebrates Light Opera music and is a wonderful experience.
- Daytripper: Daytripper is a 3-day music festival that takes place in July and has live performances for almost all kinds of genres.
- Waterford Harvest Food Festival: It is an annual festival that usually takes place in September and offers a variety of treats like demos, stalls and performances by the locals themselves.
Trip plans for Waterford
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Waterford
Waterford Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Waterford
Save 7%Lafcadio Hearn Japanese Gardens Admission Ticket and Tour
The Lafcadio Hearn Japanese Gardens are set in the beautiful seaside town of Tramore, County Waterford. These stunning garden...
Waterford Treasures Medieval Museum: Admission Ticket New on TripHobo
Duration: 45 Mins
The award winning Medieval Museum is the only museum in Europe built over two National monuments, the 13th century Choristers...Book Now
Bishop's Palace Museum: Admission Ticket New on TripHobo
This magnificent Georgian residence is a must-see attraction. Experience authentic grand eighteenth century living in this be...Book Now
Medieval Museum and Bishop's Palace: Combined Admission Ticket 4 Reviews
Combining the Medieval Museum and the Georgian Bishop's Palace, the Medieval Museum is currently ranked # 1 attraction in Wat...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Dublin
- Events & Festivals in Cork
- Events & Festivals in Limerick
- Events & Festivals in Westport
- Events & Festivals in Wexford
- Events & Festivals in Donegal