Events and Festivals in Wayanad
- Karthigai (November or December): Karthigai is a festival celebrated in the area where the families of the region take all of their useless items and put them in a bon-fire. The whole festival is celebrated with great zeal.
- Mahasivarathri: Mahasivarathri is one of the most important festivals in the destination. The festival commemorates the day when lord Shiva drank poison to save the world.
- Thirunelli Festival: Thirunelli Festival is a two day festival celebrated in the region and is celebrated with soaring insignia. It takes place in the month of April.
- Asthami Rohini: AsthamiRohini is the day when lord Krishna was born and hence it is a major festival in the region.
Trip plans for Wayanad
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Wayanad
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Wayanad
- Events & Festivals in Bandipur
- Events & Festivals in Gundlupet
- Events & Festivals in Ooty
- Events & Festivals in Devala
- Events & Festivals in Nenmeni
- Events & Festivals in Pandalur