Jake Jackson Museum
About Jake Jackson Museum, Weaverville
Overview of Jake Jackson Museum
Home to Jake Jackson Museum is the city of Weaverville in the country of United States. If you have enough time to explore the interiors of the city, you will pass by Jake Jackson Museum.
More about Weaverville
Create a flawless plan, make use of Weaverville trip planner.
Fine Accommodation options like Indian Creek Lodge, The Whitmore Inn and Trinity Lake Resorts & Marina, A Forever Resort will meet your requirement of where to stay in Weaverville.
If you want to add the visit to Jake Jackson Museum in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Weaverville vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Weaverville.
Getting around Jake Jackson Museum, Weaverville
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 0.06 Kilometre, costing around USD 1. The duration of the trip is 0 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 0.06 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 1 minutes.
The most preferred mode of transport is Car. The transit will take around 1 minutes, covering a distance of 0.53 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 1.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 0.53 Kilometre and it will take around 6 minutes.
Take a Car. The total distance will be 0.17 Kilometre costing USD 1 and the duration of the trip will be 0 minutes.Walk
You can reach Shasta Trinity National Forest on foot. The distance is 0.17 Kilometre and it will take around 2 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Jake Jackson Museum, Weaverville
Rich in history!! Great display!! Check out the Joss House next door!!!
A fabulous museum. Real rich in Trinity county history.
My Grandfather was the founder. Me and my wife was married there it's a great place to visit.
I used my wife's visa here for the 2$ fee and they called the Sheriff's on me. Who steals a Bank card and goes to the Museum..I'll be sure to wear long sleeves in small town events like this one.
Great facility for the Hammer In, plenty of space and the volunteers were amazing people
- Other Attractions
- New Paltz Plaza
- State University Of New York At New Paltz
- Belleayre Resort At Catskill Park
- Rifton Church
- Bonticou Crag
- Shaupeneak Ridge Park
- Mohonk Mountain House
- Historic Huguenot Street
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near New Paltz City Center
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near New Paltz Plaza
- 5 Star Hotels Near State University Of New York At New Paltz
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Belleayre Resort At Catskill Park
- Budget Hotels Near Rifton Church
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bonticou Crag
- Budget Hotels Near Shaupeneak Ridge Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Mohonk Mountain House
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Historic Huguenot Street
- City Tripplans
- 2 Days Trip to weaverville
- 1 Day Trip to weaverville
- 3 Day Trip to Weaverville from San Francisco
- 3 Day Trip to Weaverville from Pleasanton