About Living Memorial Sculpture Garden, Weed
Overview of Living Memorial Sculpture Garden
Living Memorial Sculpture Garden is a place in Weed in the country of United States. Living Memorial Sculpture Garden is not generally crowded with tourists and visitors.
More about Weed
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Weed trip planner.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Weed like Evergreen Lodge, Mt. Shasta Inn & Suites, Shasta Inn and Sis Q Inn.
Share your experience - Rate Living Memorial Sculpture Garden, Weed
Such a lovely living memorial series of sculptures set in the high desert with beautiful views of Mt Shasta. The garden and its trails are so peaceful, serene, and meaningful. The sculptures are very heart warming, each eliciting its own message. I happened to stop by here on my way north to Oregon on Memorial Day at sunset. Couldn't have been more memorable to me. I could not believer that I was the only person waking the trails that evening as the garden and the sculptures are so beautiful and the setting is unlike any other. I encourage all vets and their families who can to visit this memorial.
We spent four hours here Memorial Day 2017. Having been a Field Combat Medic with Delta Company, 2nd 14th Infantry, 25th ID in Vietnam 1969-70. I felt a personal connection to the memorial. The memorial is very well done. Plan to spend some time visiting each individual sculpture.
Quiet. Peaceful. Reflective. Insightful. Benches to sit on. Wheelchair accessible. Respectful. Lonely. Will stand for ages. Thoughtful. Open. All people should stop here.
Beautiful and tragic. A wonderfully honest and meaningful tribute to those who served their country.
If you are in the area, you have to stop.
- Other Attractions
- Devils Lake Regional Airport
- Devils Lake State Parks
- Ardoch National Wildlife Refuge
- Lake Region Heritage Center
- Grahams Island State Park
- Devils Lake
- BOOTS & HEELS
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Hotels Near Devils Lake Amtrak
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Devils Lake Regional Airport
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Devils Lake State Parks
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ardoch National Wildlife Refuge
- 5 Star Hotels Near Lake Region Heritage Center
- Budget Hotels Near Grahams Island State Park
- Hotels Near LOTTAS
- Budget Hotels Near Devils Lake
- Luxury Hotels Near BOOTS & HEELS
- City Tripplans
- 2 Days Trip to weed
- 21 Day Trip to United States, Canada from Redlands
- 3 Day Trip to San Diego from Olympia
- 5 Day Trip to Shasta Lake, Boonville from Sebastopol
- Trip to Portland
- 1 Day Trip to weed