Events and Festivals in Weimar
- March: Easter Market is a festival celebrated by Marketers and restaurateurs to welcome spring in Weimar.
- May: Weeks after Easter, horticulturists and florists meet up and celebrate Flower Market, a floral fest.
- August: Wine fest is celebrated every year as a toast to the birthday of Goethe.
- September: Potter Market, a festival where all the potters come together and exhibit their talents.
- October: The Onion Market is the largest festival in the region of Thuringia. It is celebrated for three days where about 500 stalls and more than 100 performances are done in the city. Try setting your itinerary planners to witness this unique festival.
- December: Christmas Market is held with lots of carnivals, stalls of cakes and illuminated streets.
Trip plans for Weimar
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Weimar
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Weimar
- Events & Festivals in Apolda
- Events & Festivals in Jena
- Events & Festivals in Erfurt
- Events & Festivals in Rudolstadt
- Events & Festivals in Arnstadt
- Events & Festivals in Mörsdorf