Sacred Heart Cathedral1194 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 30 Hill Street, Pipitea 6011, Wellington, New Zealand
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-44961700
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
An architectural gem, the Sacred Heart Cathedral is also known as the Roman Catholic Metropolitan Cathedral of the Sacred Heart, Wellington. Located in the parliamentary precinct, the cathedral is an integral part of the lives of people of Wellington. Head over to the cathedral for spiritual enrichment.
Sacred Heart Cathedral Hours
- Monday-Friday 8 a.m., 12.10 p.m.
- Saturday 8.30a.m.
- 5.30p.m. (Sunday Vigil)
- Sunday 9 a.m., 10.30a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Monday-Friday 11.50a.m. to 12.05p.m.
How to Reach Sacred Heart Cathedral
- Wellington Railway Station
- Molesworth Street- Parliament bus stop E
- Molesworth Street – Cathedral bus stop
- Jude’s Cafe
- JJ Sushi Club
- Backbencher pub and cafe
- Sweet Fanny’s Cafe
- Beehive Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wellington before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wellington and book an accommodation of your choice.
52.97% of people who visit Wellington include Sacred Heart Cathedral in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
49.15% of people start their Sacred Heart Cathedral visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sacred Heart Cathedral
83.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sacred Heart Cathedral