Wels Zoo40 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Maria-Theresia-Straße 33, 4600 Wels, Austria Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +437-2422357651
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
The Tiergarten (park) at Wels is a one-stop place to observe and enjoy the diversity of animal species. With over 100 different animals spread over 3 hectares, this is the oldest zoo in Upper Austria. Feeding deer and goats is an exciting experience, especially for young children, as is seeing numerous animals from all over the world. Native and exotic birds, primates, peacocks and wild cats are just some of the animals you will see here. The park also encourages celebrating birthday parties of kids here, giving the kids a chance to learn about the animals and have fun doing so. There are also a variety of guided tours available for children and adults. Did we mention the entry is free for all?
More about Wels
Explore Wels Zoo and other prime spots of the city using Wels trip planner.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Wels like Gasthof Linimayr, FrÃÃÃ‚ƒÂ¼hstÃÃÃ‚ƒÂ¼ckshotel Waldbauer and Hotel Schlair.
Choose from variety of exclusive Wels vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Wels and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
How to Reach Wels Zoo
- Train R to stop Wels Lokalbahn Bahnhof or Wels Messe Bahnhof
- Bus 504,506 to stop Wels Dragonerstrabe/Bundesamtsgeb
- Bus 483,501 to stop Wels Pollheimerstrabe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wels and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wels Zoo Address: Maria-Theresia-Straße 33, 4600 Wels, Austria
- Wels Zoo Contact Number: +437-2422357651
- Wels Zoo Timing: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!