Best Time To Visit Werfen
The climate in Werfen is a pleasant mixture of warm and temperate. Rainfall is generally observed throughout the year and the temperature is a very pleasant 10 – 11 degree Celsius year-round.
- Winter: November to March, the temperature is usually very cold but snowfall is not experienced.
- Spring: Months of March and April show a decrease in the temperature and the skies become a little sunny.
- Summer: The months of May to August are the hottest of the year, but even then the weather doesn’t get extremely hot. The amount of rainfall experienced during these months is maximum especially in June, July and August.
- Autumn: September and October show a sudden dip in mercury and the amount of precipitation also decreases.
The best time to visit Werfen is not fixed exactly. As the temperatures don’t have vast variations, thus there is not really much difference in the weather. Only factor is rainfall. Summer months should be avoided as these get the maximum amount of rainfall. March – April and September – October is a good time to plan a trip to Werfen.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 80 0
Maximum rain recorded in Werfen is 1267.79 mm in January.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Werfen is April.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Werfen is November.
Least humid month in Werfen is February.
- Best time to visit Eisriesenwelt in Werfen