Added 1 times in trip plans
About Jungle Wonder, Royersford
Overview of Jungle Wonder
On your visit to Royersford, consider visiting Jungle Wonder. Missed by most of the visitors, Jungle Wonder is unique in its own way.
More about Royersford
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Royersford trip planner for the same.
Hotels like Americas Best Value Inn Pottstown, Chateau Suites, Residence Inn By Marriott Philadelphia Great Valley/malvern and Homewood Suites By Hilton Philadelphia-great Valley will solve your problem of where to stay in Royersford.
If you want to add the visit to Jungle Wonder in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Royersford vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Royersford.
Share your experience - Rate Jungle Wonder, Royersford
Great place to let small kids run around in the bouncy jungle but once that gets old not much is left. No one else around so you have to go back to the front desk for them to turn things on. Tried to play the balladium but the balls wouldn't even reach the targets. Most of the arcade games are either obviously broke or take your money and do nothing. It's a shame since is looks like a lot of fun. The mini golf was good for toddlers.
We drove an hour here to meet friends and the first thing the manager asked us was if we saw the camp kids and if we actually wanted to stay. Well yes we stayed because like I said we were meeting friends. I didn't mind the campers, but what I did mind was the lackluster staff, tired look of the place, and the number of broken arcade games for the kids. If this place was nearby me, I wouldn't choose to return. It's sad because it has the potential to be a great place for kids.
Very inexpensive. I paid 5.99 for jungle world and got free tokens. And u can stay all day. They offer basic food.
Been coming here for a few years now, it's a great place & very fairly priced. The owner is very nice & will help you with anything or fix any problems. Very good place
I was staying in the area with my toddler and she loved going here! I love they have longer hours then most indoor play centers, the $6 for the jungle and bounvy house and arcade access is well worth it! I always left with a happy tired toddler! The staff is very laid back and it never seemed to be crowded. Great place to neat the cold of winter or heat of summer. There heating/cooling system could use an upgrade - but it 100% better then being outside when the weather is a mess! They have so much for older children too.
- Other Attractions
- Kamaole Beach Park
- Redline Rafting Co.
- Maui Beach Boys
- Maui Snorkel Charters
- Blue Water Rafting
- Kealia Pond
- Maui Scooter Shack
- Prodiver, Maui
- Island Art Party
- Saint Theresa Roman Catholic Church
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Luxury Hotels Near Kamaole Beach Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Redline Rafting Co.
- Luxury Hotels Near Maui Beach Boys
- Budget Hotels Near Maui Snorkel Charters
- Cheap Hotels Near Blue Water Rafting
- Hotels Near Kealia Pond
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Maui Scooter Shack
- 5 Star Hotels Near Prodiver, Maui
- Budget Hotels Near Island Art Party
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Saint Theresa Roman Catholic Church
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Robesonia, East Norriton, Royersford, Shippensburg, Mifflinburg, Carbondale, Shamokin Dam, Belle Vernon, Milroy, Greenville
- Trip to Abbottstown, Robesonia, East Norriton, Royersford, Edinboro, Allenwood, Sarver, Marion Center, Elizabeth, Ambridge
- 1 Day Trip to royersford
- 3 Day Trip to Royersford from Oakland
- 2 Days Trip to royersford
- Trip to Paris, Philadelphia, New York City, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Royersford, South Lake Tahoe, Hershey, Spring City
- 3 Day Trip to Royersford from Downingtown