Rainbow Bar & Grill10 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 9015 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 05:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3102784232
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Nightclub
One of the most popular food and drink joints in Sunset Strip in West Hollywood, California, the Rainbow Bar & Grill consists of a bar, a restaurant, and an extravagant nightclub. Considered to be a regular haunt of notable celebrities, this place was once frequented by the likes of Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, Joe DiMaggio and Neil Diamond. Also featured in the 2017 fantasy novel The Road To Roo Inn by Morat, the Rainbow Bar and Grill has found regular mentions in the literary, musical and pop-culture scene. If you happen to be in West Hollywood, do visit this place!
More about West Hollywood
Try the best West Hollywood trip planner to visit this Rainbow Bar & Grill as well as many others.
You can add cozy hotels in West Hollywood like Beverly Laurel Motor Hotel, The Moment Hotel and Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel.
Draft the best West Hollywood vacation packages using ideal templates offered by TripHobo. Also explore how to reach West Hollywood on the go!
How to Reach Rainbow Bar & Grill
- Private Vehicles/Cabs
- Nearest Bus Station- Sunset / Hammond
- Rainbow Bar & Grill Address: 9015 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA, United States
- Rainbow Bar & Grill Contact Number: +1-3102784232
- Rainbow Bar & Grill Timing: 05:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!