Constitution Island236 Votes Currently Open
- Address: West Point South Dock, West Point, NY, United States Map
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Island, View Point, Family And Kids
The rich history and the impeccable view is the shorthand description of the Constitution Island on the Hudson River in New York. The island has played the most indispensable role in the American Revolution and is revered for the same. This island is the east point of the chain that was put across the Hudson River to refrain the British from entering Albany. The history is just one of the fascinating facts of the place. The other is the distinguished views that you are able to capture on your trip to this piece of heaven. The house that has been built on this island also has its own charm and should be visited.
More about West Point
Hotels like Countryside Motel, Ramada Conference Center Fishkill and Hilton Garden Inn Poughkeepsie/fishkill will solve your problem of where to stay in West Point.
Generate executable plans on your own or book the top rated West Point vacation packages for your visit. Read more on how to reach West Point.
How to Reach Constitution Island
- Rent a car/taxi to West Point, NY
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in West Point before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in West Point and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Constitution Island Address: West Point South Dock, West Point, NY, United States
- Time required to visit Constitution Island: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!