Millennium Park1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: 300 Gardner Street, West Roxbury, MA 02132, USA, Boston, United States Map
- Phone: +1-6176354505
- Tags: Park
Millennium Park is a must visit place for every nature lover. This natural retreat is situated in Boston, Massachusetts. This park was used to be a landfill hill at some point of time, but now it provides playing fields for soccer and other sports, a canoe launch on the river of Charles, a natural trail and a handicapped-accessible trail. There is ample parking space just outside the park. In simple words, it is a wonderful open space to walk, play or go fishing. You will never forget the beautiful scenic views of this park, once you visit this place.
How to Reach Millennium Park
- Bus 36 to stop- Millenium Park
- Millennium Park Address: 300 Gardner Street, West Roxbury, MA 02132, USA, Boston, United States
- Millennium Park Contact Number: +1-6176354505
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!