Olympia Ice Center
About Olympia Ice Center, West Springfield
Olympia Ice Center is a 2,200-seat hockey rink in West Springfield, Massachusetts. It was home to the American International College Yellow Jackets men's ice hockey team from 1998-2016. The team began playing at the venue when they moved to Division I for ice hockey in 1998. It is located approximately six miles from the AIC campus. The building has two other ice surfaces for use as practice facilities or for local teams and also serves as an alternative site for Springfield College once to three times per season.Wikipedia
Overview of Olympia Ice Center
Olympia Ice Center is a place in West Springfield in the country of United States. Olympia Ice Center is not the prime point of interest of West Springfield. Although, you can pay a quick visit to it if you are around.
More about West Springfield
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use West Springfield trip planner for personalization.
Book perfect hotels in West Springfield like Talotsing Hostel Williamsburg, Wilbraham Inn, Red Roof Inn Plus+ West Springfield and Clarion Hotel Aqua Lagoon Waterpark.
Share your experience - Rate Olympia Ice Center, West Springfield
Well kept rink. The locker rooms and restrooms are very clean. The snack bar only takes cash but the staff is very polite. The pro shop is cramped but the staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. They always try to beat the best price by 15%.
Went here a few times for high school games . It's a nice venue warmer than most. And has a nice snack bar. Not quite enough seating. They had a hole side tied off. which would have made it so they would have had enough. Don't know quite why ,but they should have opened it up. They were standing several deep all the way around the ring. But a nice time was had by all. And a win .
Large facility. Rinks are not too cold. Has snack bar and pro shop. Bar on second floor to view game on rink #2. Plenty of parking and easy to get to.
Very comfortable venue. There are upper level seats to watch hockey without the cold of the rink.
It's a nice place to play hockey, it's where I've grown up
- Other Attractions
- Pismo Pier
- Monarch Butterfly Grove
- Dinosaur Caves Park
- Margo Dodd Park
- Eldwayen Ocean Park
- Pismo Beach Farmer's Market
- Price Historical Park
- New Life Community Church
- Tastes Of The Valleys Wine Bar And Shop
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Pismo Pier
- Cheap Hotels Near Monarch Butterfly Grove
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Dinosaur Caves Park
- Luxury Hotels Near Margo Dodd Park
- Hotels Near Eldwayen Ocean Park
- Budget Hotels Near Pismo Beach Farmer's Market
- 5 Star Hotels Near Price Historical Park
- Budget Hotels Near New Life Community Church
- 5 Star Hotels Near Tastes Of The Valleys Wine Bar And Shop
- 5 Star Hotels Near Grover Beach Amtrak
- City Tripplans
- 3 Day Trip to West Springfield from Fond Du Lac
- Trip to West Springfield
- Trip to Norwalk, West Springfield, Little Falls
- Trip to Providence, Milwaukee, Manchester, West Springfield
- 6 Day Trip to Boston, West Springfield from Terrebonne
- Trip to West Springfield
- 3 Days Trip to west springfield
- 4 Days Trip to west springfield
- 2 Days Trip to west springfield
- 1 Day Trip to west springfield