Beach HouseCurrently Open
- Address: 150 25th St, West Vancouver, BC V7V 4H8, Canada Map
- Phone: +1-6049221414
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Family And Kids
The Beach House at West Vancouver’s Dundarave Pier boasts of the authentic West Coast cuisine as well as the award-winning wines. Designed by Elaine Thorsell, the set up of the restaurant will also impress you thoroughly with the chic dining space, warm beachside patio, a vibrant lounge and a private room with a terrace offering a magnificent view of the beach and the city. In spring and summer, you can enjoy the idyllic location from here; be it the Burrard Inlet or the fall colours and the snowfall from the oceanfront table. The Chef Sean Blanchard has magic in his hands; he prepares the seasonal dishes with the finest and the freshest ingredients. Beachside Tacos, Steak and Sushi, Crab Benedict, Black Angus Filet, Basil Mussels, Scallop and Prawn Linguine, Ahi Tuna and Avocado Salad are their special items.
How to Reach Beach House
- Buses 250, 251, 252, 253, 255, 258 to stop : EB Marine Dr FS 25 St
- Buses 250, 251, 253 to stop : WB Marine Dr FS 25 St
- Beach House Address: 150 25th St, West Vancouver, BC V7V 4H8, Canada
- Beach House Contact Number: +1-6049221414
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit West Vancouver include Beach House in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
30.43% of people start their Beach House visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Beach House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beach House
People normally club together West Vancouver Aquatic Centre and Ambleside Park while planning their visit to Beach House.