Whytecliff Park29 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 7102 Marine Dr, West Vancouver, BC V7W 2T3, Canada Map
- Phone: +1-6049257275
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Located beside the Horseshoe Bay of West Vancouver, the Whytecliff Park is the first Marine Protected Area with the preservation of over 200 marine animals. If you visit during summer seasons, you can enjoy sighting the Sea Lions sunbathing by the bay. The park offers stunning views of the Howe Sound Coastline as well as the colourful mountains. Sprawling over 15 hectares, the park has a playground, swimming pools, public tennis courts, picnic spots and a cafeteria offering homemade snacks, smoked meat sandwiches, burgers, salads and ice creams. You can take a hike along the trails offering views of the Tantalus Mountains and the Howe Sound. You can enjoy sighting crabs, anemones, starfish, giant octopus, rockfish, wolf eel and rockfish by scuba diving.
How to Reach Whytecliff Park
- Rented car / Taxi
- Whytecliff Park Address: 7102 Marine Dr, West Vancouver, BC V7W 2T3, Canada
- Whytecliff Park Contact Number: +1-6049257275
- Time required to visit Whytecliff Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit West Vancouver include Whytecliff Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
53.85% of people start their Whytecliff Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Whytecliff Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Whytecliff Park
People normally club together Museum Of Anthropology and Kay Meek Centre while planning their visit to Whytecliff Park.