Carrowholly Stables And Trekking Centre121 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Carrowholly National School, Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-9827057
- Ticket Price: 50 EUR
- Tags: Beach, Biking Trail
One of the best places to spend a day in the luxurious lap of nature, the Carrowholly Stables and Trekking centre is a must-visit for every tourist.
The highlights include:
- Beach Rides
- Trail Rides
Tourists love to spend a day here after the Croagh Patrick trail. Accommodations are available with self-catering services.
Enjoy the beautiful horse-rides with nature-trails that are sure to make every tourist fall in love with Ireland all over again. The horses are well-trained and groomed to make your first horse-back ride a pleasant one.
Carrowholly Stables And Trekking Centre Travel Tips
- Bookings are done on appointment.
- Do visit the nearby Croagh Patrick.
- Try to stay at the accommodation provided by the stables.
Entrance Ticket Details For Carrowholly Stables And Trekking Centre
- 1 hour: Adults 30 euro Children 25 euro
- 2 hours: Adults 50 euro Children 40 euro
- Advanced booking is recommended.
- The stable has in-house facilities.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Westport before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Westport and book an accommodation of your choice.
19.45% of people who visit Westport include Carrowholly Stables And Trekking Centre in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
50% of people start their Carrowholly Stables And Trekking Centre visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Carrowholly Stables And Trekking Centre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Carrowholly Stables And Trekking Centre