Drummindoo Stud230 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Knockranny, Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +353-9825616
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Race Track, Family And Kids
One of the major tourist attractions, the Drummindoo Stud is an experience not to be missed. The horses are well-maintained and safety is top-notch. Known for providing horses for TV series and other major events, the spot is a perfect spot for family and friends.
The highlights include:
- Clew-bay Horse-riding: Includes horse-riding classes, pony trekking, pony camps, beach and day rides and western riding.
- Clew Bay Trail Rides: Includes trail with smalls groups covering beautiful mountain ranges, calming sandy, beaches, splendid monuments, country lanes and off-shore islands. A small picnic is arranged during the trail while the horses are well-trained and safe.
Visitor’s love the Drummindoo Stud to have the perfect horse-riding experience in Ireland while experiencing its magnanimous nature.
Drummindoo Stud Travel Tips
- To try to make an appointment before visiting the place.
- It is preferred to rent a bicycle/ car to get here.
Entrance Ticket Details For Drummindoo Stud
- There are many trail rides and horse-riding activities available here.
- The ticket price for every activity varies.
- Do visit the official website to know more.
How to Reach Drummindoo Stud
- Bus: Westport Travel
- Knockranny House Hotel & Spa
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Westport before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Westport and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.98% of people who visit Westport include Drummindoo Stud in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
36.21% of people start their Drummindoo Stud visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Drummindoo Stud
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Drummindoo Stud