Matt Molloy's, Westport
About Matt Molloy's, Westport
Matt Molloy's, Westport - Address, Phone Number
Address: Bridge Street, Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 04:00 pm - 11:30 pm Details
Added 3.1K times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Pubs, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the ‘must-dos’while in Ireland, Matt Molloy’s Pub maintains the raw appeal needed to provide musicians a cosy and intimate space. The pub is an initiation of the famous flutist Matt Molloy and if you are lucky you can witness him in his true glory at the pub performing with other artists.
A good pint of Guinness with some of the best live music you will hear in a long time, the pub guarantees a memory that will never fade.
They have some of the best music festivals and concerts here all year long and the place starts buzzing around 9 pm.
The highlight of the pub has to be the amazing intimate collaboration between the performing artists and the audience.
Matt Molloy's Information
- The gig timings vary.
- The place also retails some of the best albums produced by Real World Records.
Matt Molloy's Ticket Prices
- The ticket prices for every gig vary.
- Do contact the pub or visit the official website to know more about shows and ticket prices.
- Do book tickets for the shows well in advance as the pub is known for sold-out nights.
How To reach Matt Molloy's by Public Transport
- Bus: Westport Travel
Restaurants Near Matt Molloy's
- The place has an in-house Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Westport before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Westport and book an accommodation of your choice.
Matt Molloy's, Westport Reviews - Write a Review
Excellent experience. An unreal pint of Guinness. Excellent atmosphere and great staff
Great atmosphere. Great music. Good price on pints.
We hit this place at the right time. A night we will not forget, seeing Matt Molloy play with Kevin Conniff, Mary Bergen, Tim Easy. So special. Loved it
We have been here several times and enjoyed it worth a visit..Great pint of Guinness.
Good Guinness, music, craic, good looking foreign women...sure why wouldn't you like the place.....
- Nearby Attractions
- Clew Bay Hotel
- Carrowkeel Passage Tomb Cemetery
- Quay West Accommodation, Westport, Ireland
- Killorans Traditional Restaurant & Lounge Bar
- The Old Mill Holiday Hostel
- The Harlequin Hotel
- Ashwood Meadows
- Clewbay Cruises
- Abbey Hotel
- The Wyatt Hotel
- Westport Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Westport
- What to See in 48 Hours in Westport
- What to See in 72 Hours in Westport
- How to Spend 5 Days in Westport
- How to Spend 6 Days in Westport
- How to Spend 7 Days in Westport