Designed by famous architect Richard Cassles and James Wyatt in the 18th century, Westport House a star attraction located in parkland with lake, amusement park, terraces, gardens overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Clew Bay. Westport House is still owned privately by the Browne Family.
- Amusement park
- Sky Challenge Course
- Westport Train Tour
- Archery Tag
- Boating at the Lake
- Bronze statue of NiMhaille by the artist Michael Cooper.
A tourist favourite, then Westport house is a rich amalgamation of Irish history, eccentric amenities and modern experiences.
Westport House Travel Tips
- It is recommended to call the house for confirming their operating timings as timings vary.
Entrance Ticket Details For Westport House
- Additional Ticketing Prices: Adult- € 13
- Senior Citizen: € 10
- Student: € 10
- Children: € 6.50
- Children below 2 year have free admission.
- Tickets are available online offering 5 % discount.
- The Helm Restaurant
- Quay Cottage Restaurant Westport
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Westport before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Westport and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.37% of people who visit Westport include Westport House in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
84.62% of people start their Westport House visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Westport House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Westport House