Curracloe BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Curracloe beach, Wexford, Ireland
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids
The Curracloe Beach is not just famed for its appearance in the movie D-Day. Located in the village of Curracloe, this beach is a beautiful patch of sand that is not just superbly clean but just as pretty too. Locals swear by this beach and although tourist crowds have not yet discovered this hidden gem, we suspect it won’t be too long before that happens.
Curracloe Beach Travel Tips
- Bus Eireann local route 379 serves Curracloe on Mondays and Saturdays only. On Mondays there is a bus to Gorey and to Wexford.
- Toilets are available.
- Please carry your garbage with you.
How to Reach Curracloe Beach
- Nearest Bus Stop: Redmond Square. Wexford railway station is close to the beach too.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wexford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wexford and book an accommodation of your choice.
39.26% of people who visit Wexford include Curracloe Beach in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
71.43% of people start their Curracloe Beach visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Curracloe Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Curracloe Beach