Irish National Heritage Park231 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ferrycarrig, Co. Wexford, Ireland
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +353-539120733
- Ticket Price: 13 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Restaurant, Family And Kids
An open-air museum, the Irish National Heritage Park covers and recreates key stages in Ireland's cultural development. Spread across 35 acres, the park covers periods from prehistoric through Norman era. Visitors get to see various buildings and structures stereotypical of each period. The fun part is, guides working at the park dress up in traditional Irish costumes while walking you through the area! The park also features a gift shop and a Fulacht fiadh restaurant.
Irish National Heritage Park Travel Tips
- Disabled ramp and toilets available.
- Pet Friendly.
- Tours are scheduled throughout the day. For most accurate tour times please phone on the morning of your visit. Tel. 0539120733.
- Take the audio guide if you have the time, it provides exhaustive details about Irish history.
Entrance Ticket Details For Irish National Heritage Park
- Adult €12.50
- Family (2 adults + 3 Children Under 16 years) €25.00
- Senior Citizen €10.50
- Student €10.50
- Children 4 years and under Free
- Child €7.00
- Family (2+1) €29.50
- Family (2+2/3) €35.00
Irish National Heritage Park Hours
- 1st May – 31st August last Admission time 5:00 pm.
- 1st September – 30th April due to daylight hours last admission time 3:00 pm.
How to Reach Irish National Heritage Park
- Nearest Bus Stop: Ferrycarrig (Heritage Park)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wexford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wexford and book an accommodation of your choice.
38.76% of people who visit Wexford include Irish National Heritage Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
43.48% of people start their Irish National Heritage Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Irish National Heritage Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Irish National Heritage Park