Kennedy HomesteadCurrently Closed
- Address: Dunganstown, New Ross, Ireland, Wexford
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +353-051388264
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Kennedy Homestead - Review
Kennedy homestead is the birthplace of the great grandfather of John.F.Kennedy, Patrick Kennedy. It displays exhibits celebrating the five generations of this iconic family and also provides an informative experience on the emigrant situation in one of the most tumultuous periods of Irish history. The Homestead is still farmed by his descendants. The centre features interactive exhibits, audio visuals and photographs to show the life of Kennedy family; right from those who emigrated to those who chose to stay back.
Kennedy Homestead Information
- There is a cafe and souvenir shop inside the museum.
- Toilets are available.
- Parking available.
Kennedy Homestead Ticket Prices
- Senior - €6.50
- Student - €5.00
- Family 2 adults & up to 3 children under 16 - €20.00
- Group rates apply.
Kennedy Homestead Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed from November to February. If you are visiting during this time, please take an appointment beforehand.
How To reach Kennedy Homestead by Public Transport
- From Wexford town, take a cab or a bus to New Ross.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wexford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wexford and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kennedy Homestead
95% of people who visit Wexford include Kennedy Homestead in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
54.81% of people start their Kennedy Homestead visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Kennedy Homestead
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kennedy Homestead
Kennedy Homestead Map
Kennedy Homestead Trips
Kennedy Homestead, Wexford Reviews
All QuestionsKennedy homestead
Find places near Kennedy Homestead, Wexford
Long S Bar Ballykelly1.341 km away
Hill Side Bar Camblin2.82 km away
- Highbury Pool
- Sue Terry
- West Greenwich Library
- Rainbow Malerbetrieb
- P C Corporate Systems
- Saint Pancras' Gardens
- Charring Cross
- South Chingford Community Library
- St Peter's Church - West Harrow
- Gillman Memorials
- Pure Gym - London Lambeth
- Marble Arch Square
- St. Peter & St. Paul R.C. Church
- Hendon Central London Underground Station