Loftus Hall675 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hook Head, New Ross, Co. Wexford, Ireland
- Phone: +353-51397728
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
If visiting haunted places is your thing, you have to visit the Loftus Hall. Having a dark and troubled history, the Loftus Hall is a mansion situated in Hook peninsula. It is said to be haunted by the ghost of a young woman. The house was built in 1350 by the Redmond family, during the time of the Black Death. The Hall became the property of the Loftus family in the 1650s as a result of the Cromwellian confiscations. Visit Loftus Hall and take a guided tour of this abandoned haunted house.
Loftus Hall Travel Tips
- Timings will vary from tour to tour.
- Any children MUST BE accompanied by at least one adult.
- This is a haunted house tour, and it is the responsibility of parents to decide whether it is suitable for their children.
- It is highly recommended that participants have a clear mind whilst on the tour. Refrain from drinking.
Entrance Ticket Details For Loftus Hall
Loftus Hall Tour:
- €10 Adult
- €7 Senior
- €6 Student (Age 12-18 yrs or holder of legitimate student card)
- €5 Child (Age 4-11 yrs)
- Infants 0-3 yrs go free but require inputting on your booking
- €25 Family Ticket ~ 2 adults + 2 children (4-11yrs)
- €30 Family Ticket ~ 2 adults + 3/ 4 children (4-11yrs)
Nightfall at Loftus Hall Tour: (For Adults only)
- For Adults (21 years +) only
- €15 per adult
- Apart from this, there are other tours like the Grabone tour that need to be pre booked.
How to Reach Loftus Hall
- Travel by taxi to this attraction.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wexford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wexford and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Wexford include Loftus Hall in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
38.66% of people start their Loftus Hall visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Loftus Hall
93.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Loftus Hall