Mount Leinster32 Votes Currently Open
- Address: County Wexford, County Carlow, Ireland Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Hiking Trail, Nature
Spread across two counties, Mount Leinster is the highest point of both, Carlow and Wexford. The summit of the mountain is at 794 metres. A must visit for hikers, the mountain offers beautiful views of the county. Pack some snacks, tie up those shoe laces and head over to Mount Leinster for a memorable trek.
Mount Leinster Travel Tips
- Wear sturdy shoes, wear a cap/ hat and don’t forget to apply sunscreen.
- Carry snacks and drinking water with you.
- Parking lot at the base of the mountain.
How to Reach Mount Leinster
- Renting a car is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wexford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wexford and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mount Leinster Address: County Wexford, County Carlow, Ireland
- Mount Leinster Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Mount Leinster(preferred time): 07:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Mount Leinster: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.37% of people who visit Wexford include Mount Leinster in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
33.33% of people start their Mount Leinster visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Mount Leinster
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mount Leinster
People normally club together Slade Castle and Chieftain Bookmakers while planning their visit to Mount Leinster.