Wells House And GardensCurrently Closed
- Address: Ballyedmond, Gorey, Co. Wexford, Ireland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-539186737
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Tour, Play, Family And Kids, Architecture , Arts And Crafts
Wells House And Gardens - Review
Wells House and Gardens is a charming Victorian House that overlooks dreamy gardens that make for a perfect break for the whole family. It was designed by Daniel Robertson who was a famed architect and designer of other iconic structures like the Johnston Castle and Powerscourt House gardens. A number of great activities are organized here that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. The highlights of your visit will be:
- The woodland walks where visitors can explore the hidden treasures in the beautiful landscapes of the gardens.
- Restored decorative terrace gardens that are based on the original design of the 19th Century.
- A guided tour of the Victorian House where guides are dressed in period costumes and provide intricate details of life in those times.
- The incredible hawks at the Falconry.
- The Craft courtyards that were originally stables and today are used for displaying contemporary arts and crafts.
Wells House And Gardens Information
- The facilities at Wells House & Gardens are wheelchair accessible and are suitable for those with restricted mobility.
- Dogs are permitted on the grounds of the estate but we request they are kept on a lead at all times.
- Contact the Visitor’s Centre on 053 9186737 for more details on tours and schedules.
- Tours run at 2:00 pm & 3:00 pm daily.
Wells House And Gardens Ticket Prices
- 4 EUR for adults and 2 EUR for children over 4 years for The Wells House Tour.
- Visitors to Wells House & Gardens are charged €8 entry per car.
How To reach Wells House And Gardens by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop: Kilmuckridge
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wexford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wexford and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Wells House And Gardens
95% of people who visit Wexford include Wells House And Gardens in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
48.11% of people start their Wells House And Gardens visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wells House And Gardens
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wells House And Gardens
Wells House And Gardens Map
Wells House And Gardens Trips
Wells House And Gardens, Wexford Reviews
Fantastic spot. €10 entry per car and worth every penny. Lovely little cafe or plenty of picnic tables for bringing your own. Playgrounds available as well as various animal displays & craft shops. Definitely worth a visit.
Exquisite day out at Wells House today. The atmosphere was wonderful with highly professional and friendly staff. Tonnes of activities for the kids and lovely little shops with great quality products. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great day out.
A really beautiful place should you want to go for a family picnic. You need to buy a token (€10) to get your car out of the parking bay. There was live music and a bbq but you had to pay also to get into that. There is a petting farm, puppet shows, fairy shops and archery - loads to do! There is a restaurant there so you don’t have to bring a picnic! Would def recommend.
Two weeks ago we had our dream wedding in Wells House. It was an amazing and perfect day. Everyone at Wells made sure everything went smoothly and seamlessly. Leading up to the day the team in Wells were so supportive, knowledgeable and helpful in planning it all. The food was absolutely out of this world, we had a lot of happy guests and all the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. I really had my fairy-tale wedding and I could not be happier. Wells is a beautiful place filled with beautiful people and I would recommend it to any brides or grooms to be
Lovely location with great woodland walks for the children with fairy doors & woodcarvings. They also line up some great events through the year classic car shows, outdoor theatre, teddy bears picnic etc. Used to have more animals such as snakes, spiders, turtles pity they're gone and I think the play area needs a little bit more for the kids but overall still worth a visit especially on one of there event days!
All QuestionsWells house and gardens
- Griffith Memorials
- Uplands Shoe Repairs
- The Garage
- The Grove Gallery
- Dioces Of Swansea & Brecon
- Pantygwydr Baptist Church
- A B Sea School
- St Benedicts R C Church
- Green Baize Snooker Club
- Artists Blank Canvas
- Austin Designs
- St Jude's
- Dylan Thomas Birthplace & Family Home
- Gateway Church Caerphilly
Find places near Wells House And Gardens, Wexford
Maxol -0.991 km away