Events and Festivals in Weymouth
- Christmas 25th December: Christmas is one of the major festivals celebrated in the country and so is celebrated with a lot of enthusiasm by the people. The day is one of the best experiences that one can get as the whole place is lit with fireworks and lights.
- New Year’s Eve 31st December: New Year’s Eve is also celebrated with utmost zeal in the place. The whole city is in the holiday season and so there is always something going on, from parties to events there is always something to do on the day.
Trip plans for Weymouth
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Weymouth
Weymouth Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Weymouth
Save 10%Stonehenge and Salisbury Cathedral Private Day Trip from WeymouthNew on TripHobo
Duration: 7 Hrs
Visit two star attractions in one day on this private 8-hour tour from Weymouth or Portland. Admire the UNESCO-listed stone c...
- Events & Festivals in Nottington
- Events & Festivals in Abbotsbury
- Events & Festivals in Littlebredy
- Events & Festivals in Maiden Newton
- Events & Festivals in Beaminster
- Events & Festivals in Bettiscombe