How to reach Weymouth
HOW TO GET TO WEYMOUTH
- By Car: You can follow the A35 towards Dorchester, but turn off on the junction for the A354 (that has signs for Weymouth).
- By Train: Weymouth can be reached by taking a train from London or Waterloo.
- By Bus: National Express operates a coach service to and from Weymouth's seafront and can be used to get in from any nearby town.
- By Ferry: Condor Ferries operates a direct ferry service from Jersey and Guernsey and can be used to reach the city.
- By Air: Southampton Airport is approximately 1 and half hour from Weymouth by train or road and is the closest airport to the city.
HOW TO GET AROUND WEYMOUTH
- By Bus: There are bus services all across the city.
- By Train: The Weymouth train station can get you to most attractions in the city.
- By Car: Rentals and taxis are available all across the city.