- Address: Jurassic Skyline Festival Pier, DT4 8DX, Weymouth, United Kingdom
- Phone: +440-8712829242
- Ticket Price: 7 GBP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Tower, Harbour
Jurassic Skyline - Review
Jurassic Skyline is a great value viewing tower attraction in the city of Weymouth and is an ideal place to visit with your loved ones. The whole experience is one that no traveller should miss out on. The place is a beautiful 95 mile stretch of beautiful coastline from Exmouth in West Devon to Studland in Dorset. From picturesque views of the Nothe fort, Portland and Weymouth harbour, the place is a must go.
Jurassic Skyline Ticket Prices
- Champagne Flights cost 22.50 British Dollars.
- For the Multi-Attraction package the price is 15.95 British dollars.
Jurassic Skyline Hours
- The opening timings is 11:00 am, the closing time vary hence best to be known locally or through the official website.
How To reach Jurassic Skyline by Public Transport
- Take a train from Weymouth train station to the location.
- Take a bus from Weymouth Pavilion to the location.
- If by car then follow brown signs to Jurassic Skyline, located on the Quay, Old Harbour North.
- Taxis and rentals are available all across the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Weymouth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Weymouth and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jurassic Skyline
95% of people who visit Weymouth include Jurassic Skyline in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
51.85% of people start their Jurassic Skyline visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jurassic Skyline
76.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jurassic Skyline