The Royal Oak41 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Custom House Quay, Weymouth DT4 8BE, England, United Kingdom
- Phone: +44-1305785948
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Pubs, Nightlife, Nightclub
The Royal Oak is one of the best traditional pubs which offer bed and breakfast services in the area. The pub is known for its carefully selected menu and drinks. The place is good to stay at and also is a tourist attraction to just spend a quiet afternoon or have a drink with friends. The place also features some of the local talents and hence is a must go.
The Royal Oak Hours
- Timings can be known locally.
- Please enquire before you visit.
How to Reach The Royal Oak
- Buses from Lodmoor Hill (NW-bound) can be taken.
- Taxis and rentals are available all across the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Weymouth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Weymouth and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.61% of people who visit Weymouth include The Royal Oak in their plan
95% of people start their The Royal Oak visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Royal Oak
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Royal Oak
People normally also visit Greenhill Gardens while planning their trip to The Royal Oak.