Are you looking for what to do in Weymouth?
PLACES TO SEE
- Bennetts Water Gardens: Bennetts Water Gardens is one of the best gardens in the area and is known for its picturesque location. From landscaped attractions, with many varieties of plants including water lilies, the place is complete fun for the whole family.
- Nothe Fort: Nothe Fort is a fort built at the entrance to Weymouth and is a very famous tourist destination in the area. The fort is known for its breath-taking views of the Weymouth’s and Portland’s harbor.
- Sea Life Park & Marine Sanctuary: Sea Life Park & Marine Sanctuary is a unique experience for every traveller as the place gets you close to marine life like never before. Witness the great and mighty sea creatures in their unadulterated form and be a part of the whole journey through the sea.
- Weymouth Museum: Weymouth Museum is a grand museum in the place and is known for its collection of artifacts. The place is a must visit for anybody who is travelling to the place because of the great history that it has.
THINGS TO DO
- Visit the great fort in the city.
- Go to the beach and enjoy the sunset.
- Try snorkeling or diving as there are many places which teach you the trade.
- Go mini golfing with your loved ones.
- Do visit the museums in the city as they give a better look at the city.
Below we have a list of things to do in Weymouth and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Weymouth getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Weymouth with confidence.