Weymouth BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Weymouth Beach, Weymouth DT4 7AX, DT4 7EY, United Kingdom
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +44-7866466931
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Sport, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Natural, Beaches
Weymouth Beach is a grand beach and is one of the best places to visit in the city. The beach is well known for sea bathing and is a great place to explore with family and friends. With golden sands and shallow waters this place becomes the best one for a swim. There are many other activities in the area like motocross and volleyball which are a must try in the summer season.
- Try to visit the place in daylight.
- Carry a swimsuit and sunscreen in summers.
- Trains from Weymouth station can be taken to get near the location and then walking by foot is easy.
- Buses from Lennox Street (S-bound) can be taken to the destination.
- Taxis and rentals are available all across the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Weymouth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Weymouth and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Weymouth include Weymouth Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their Weymouth Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Weymouth Beach
92.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Weymouth Beach