Weymouth Harbour TramwayCurrently Open
- Address: Weymouth Harbour Tramway, Weymouth, United Kingdom Map
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Train Ride
The Weymouth Harbour Tramway also known as The Quay Branch or Harbour Line is a disused tramway running on the streets of Weymouth. The place has today become a heritage spot and you can see many tourists all the year around. The place is a must go to for any traveller in the place. So take some time out and visit the place and experience history like never before.
Entrance Ticket Details For Weymouth Harbour Tramway
- Tickets are dependent on your destination and hence can be known locally.
How to Reach Weymouth Harbour Tramway
- The place can be reached from most parts of the city as it runs through the city.
- Taxis and rentals are available all across the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Weymouth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Weymouth and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Weymouth Harbour Tramway Address: Weymouth Harbour Tramway, Weymouth, United Kingdom
- Time required to visit Weymouth Harbour Tramway: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.87% of people who visit Weymouth include Weymouth Harbour Tramway in their plan
95% of people start their Weymouth Harbour Tramway visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Weymouth Harbour Tramway
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Weymouth Harbour Tramway
People normally club together Weymouth Museum and Lorton Meadows Conservation Centre while planning their visit to Weymouth Harbour Tramway.