Listen closely; the mountains beckon for you and whisper your name in the crisp mountain air. Shut down that laptop, switch off that phone and gather your ski-gear and hiking shoes; this trip’s going to be wild fun!
Tucked amidst stunning mountains and uninhibited natural beauty, Whistler is an outdoor heaven! Unparalleled views and majestic peaks are highlighted with warm hospitality and exciting outdoor possibilities. A ski paradise and a hiker’s dream come true; Whistler is a popular weekend getaway for Vancouverites and Americans. Extremely revered for its winter sports, there is a ski run suitable for every level of skier at Whistler.
Venue of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic games, expect world class amenities and safety procedures here. When you’re done taking pictures of the state of the art Olympic Park and its facilities, try your hand with the bobsled or skeleton ride that will blow your mind off! Head to one of Whistler’s glorious peaks or azure lakes to see nature dance wild and free; prepare to be overwhelmed by this blissful town.
Home to epic skiing and snowboarding, jaw dropping hiking trails in summer and four championship golf courses, there’s a wealth of charms in humble Whistler.
Essential travel information and Whistler tips for your visit
- Carry appropriate winter gear if you plan on visiting whistler in the winter.
- If you plan to go hiking, carry lots of water and bug spray.
- Don’t forget to pack waterproof gear.
- Enquire about the difficulty of the terrain before you plan on hiking or bicycling there.
- Some ski runs can be shut due to low snowfall.
- Whistler can get quite crowded in peak season; do remember to book your ski lesson and rooms in advance.
Whistler Trip Planner
Plan your customized day by day trip plan for Whistler. Choose from various experinces categories as adventure, romantic and family and kids friendly for your trip using using Whistler trip planner.