Brandywine Falls Provincial Park269 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Whistler, BC V0N 0A0, Canada
- Timings: 07:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Family And Kids, Nature
The star of the national park, the Brandywine Falls which is a magnanimous 70 meter waterfall is perhaps the most breathtaking scene you will encounter on your trip to Whistler. It is best seen from the viewpoint which also presents some spectacular views of another lake called Daisy Lake and the majestic mountains surrounding from all sides.
This park provides opportunities for hiking, picnicking, mountain biking and viewing of the waterfall. The park was tripled in size in 2010 to include unique habitat for red-legged frogs. A number of existing recreation trails were included in the expanded park as well.
The popular hiking trails here that also double up as snow shoe trails in winter are:
- Brandywine Falls Trails
- Swim Lake Trail
- Sea to Sky Trail
- Lava Lake Trail
Brandywine Falls Provincial Park Travel Tips
- Carry your own drinking water as there is no potable water available in the park.
- Campfires are not permitted in the park.
- This park has a day-use/picnic area with six picnic tables and pit toilets.
How to Reach Brandywine Falls Provincial Park
- Bus: Northbound 1100 block Cheakamus Lake (#102691)
- Southbound 1120 block Cheakamus Lake (#102683)
- Northbound Alpha Lake FS Millar Creek at Function Junction (#102681)
- Wild Wood Cafe & Catering Co
- Le Gros Restaurant
- Rim Rock Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Whistler before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Whistler and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.77% of people who visit Whistler include Brandywine Falls Provincial Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
36.84% of people start their Brandywine Falls Provincial Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Brandywine Falls Provincial Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Brandywine Falls Provincial Park
Brandywine Falls Provincial Park Reviews & Ratings
how far to walk from parkingAnswer Report Abuse
I think the Brandywine Falls is only 15 to 20 minutes' walk from the parking.Report Abuse