Garibaldi Provincial Park56 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Fraser Valley C, BC, Canada, Whistler Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6048983678
- Time Required: 09:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Garibaldi Park, named after its towering 2,678 meter peak, Mount Garibaldi, was designated as a provincial park in 1927. Named after 19th century Italian patriot, Giuseppe Garibaldi, the park is known for its untouched beauty and its spectacular hiking opportunities.
Garibaldi Park is a blessed land with diverse vegetation vistas of snow-capped mountain, serene streams and lakes and abundant wildlife.
Offering over 90 kms of established hiking trails, Garibaldi Park is a favorite year round destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Its landscape shaped by volcanic action and carved by glaciers is dotted with blue lakes in contrast of the brown and white of the rugged mountains providing some of the most jaw dropping views in the province.
Garibaldi Provincial Park Travel Tips
- Camping facilities are available at designated areas.
- Be prepared for winter conditions in alpine areas. Expect snow on summer alpine trails, which will make route finding difficult.
- Snowshoes or skis and skins are required for winter travel in the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Whistler before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Whistler and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Garibaldi Provincial Park Address: Fraser Valley C, BC, Canada, Whistler
- Garibaldi Provincial Park Contact Number: +1-6048983678
- Garibaldi Provincial Park Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Garibaldi Provincial Park(preferred time): 08:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Garibaldi Provincial Park: 09:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.04% of people who visit Whistler include Garibaldi Provincial Park in their plan
95% of people start their Garibaldi Provincial Park visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Garibaldi Provincial Park
People normally also visit Whistler Kids while planning their trip to Garibaldi Provincial Park.