How to Reach Whistler
The Easiest Way to Reach Whistler
HOW TO GET TO WHISTLER
- By Air: Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is the nearest major airport to Whistler. Visitors can easily rent a car, take a bus, or book one of the Whistler shuttles from the airport. Tickets can be purchased in the arrivals hall.
- For passengers who travel from America, arriving at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) & Bellingham International Airport (BLI) could turn out to be a cheaper option. You can rent a car or hire a taxi to take you up to Whistler from the airport.
- By Bus: There are a number of bus connections to whistler from nearby cities of Vancouver and Richmond. Some of the companies that run daily services are Greyhound, Pacific Coach Lines, Snow bus and Whistler Shuttle.
- By Taxi: A number of cab services provide connections to Whistler from nearby cities and airports. You can even hire a limo if you wish to travel in style.
- By Car: For those who wish to take in the gorgeous scenery, driving to whistler is a good option. Whistler is connected to the rest of British Columbia through the Sea to Sky highway. It is four lane and the roads are winding but safe.
HOW TO GET AROUND WHISTLER
- By Gondola: For skiers and snowboarders or even tourists who want to travel from one mountain to another, the gondolas in Whistler are extremely convenient. They run at frequent intervals and offers stunning views of the valley.
- By Bus: For a city the size of Whistler, there is a convenient bus transit system in place in the city. There are bus stops close to every major attractions and tickets are sold at flat rates.
- By Bike: Whistler is excellent for bicycling. There are beautiful trails running parallel to streams and tranquil forests that are waiting to be discovered. Bike rentals are cheap and the village is small enough to be covered without breaking too many sweats.
- By Taxi: Although you might not feel the need of it, taxis are another way to get around in Whistler. They are expensive but convenient. All the taxi services have small Vans that can seat up to 6. So a big trip to or from the outlying area can be split 6 ways if you request a van.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Whistler and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
- How to reach Cities Near Whistler
- How to reach Lazo
- How to reach Zeballos
- How to reach Malahat
- How to reach Heffley Creek
- How to reach Telegraph Cove
- How to reach Belcarra
- How to reach Surge Narrows
- How to reach Brackendale
- How to reach Alexis Creek
- How to reach Sayward
- How to reach Oak Bay
- How to reach Tatla Lake
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Southampton
- How to reach Mainz
- How to reach Liverpool
- How to reach Le Mans
- How to reach Genoa
- How to reach Florianopolis
- How to reach Cebu City
- How to reach Bonn
- How to reach Bonito
- How to reach Bochum