Lost Lake Park features over 30 km of cross-country skiing trails with incredible views of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. Visitors can enjoy a circuit on the groomed trails, night skiing or a lesson to improve their skiing skills. Snowshoeing is also available at Lost Lake Park, which is just a short walk from Whistler Village.
In summer, the activities here include swimming, hiking and fishing. The secluded park surrounding the lake offers a pristine, sandy beach which is ideal to relax and take in the summer sunshine. Picnic tables and barbeque stands are available to enjoy a fun day with family and friends.
Lost Lake Travel Tips
- Lost Lake Park could be closed for Nordic activities as a result of low snow coverage.
- You can use the free Village Shuttle with drop off.
- Washrooms are available too.
- Dogs are not permitted at Lost Lake beach.
How to Reach Lost Lake
- Bus: Westbound 4690 block Blackcomb at Upper Village (#102522)
- South bound Fitzsimmons Rd N FS Spruce Grove (#102518)
- Northbound Spruce Grove NS Kirkpatrick (#102539)
- Wildflower Restaurant
- Alta Bistro
- La Bocca
- There is a cafe available on site.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Whistler before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Whistler and book an accommodation of your choice.
40.83% of people who visit Whistler include Lost Lake in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
91.58% of people start their Lost Lake visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Lost Lake
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lost Lake
Lost Lake Reviews & Ratings
Can we kayak and paddle board in lost lake?Answer Report Abuse
Yes, Kayaking and Paddle Boats are favorite activities for tourists who visit Lost Lake. Motorboats are prohibited. Rowboats, canoes, kayaks, paddle boards or pedal boats can be rented there.Report Abuse