Lost Lake, WhistlerCurrently Open
- Address: Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Park, Hiking Trail, Leisure, Family And Kids, Lake, Picnic Spot, Nature
About Lost Lake, Whistler
Lost Lake Park features over 30 km of cross-country skiing trails with incredible views of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. Visitors can enjoy a circuit on the groomed trails, night skiing or a lesson to improve their skiing skills. Snowshoeing is also available at Lost Lake Park, which is just a short walk from Whistler Village.
In summer, the activities here include swimming, hiking and fishing. The secluded park surrounding the lake offers a pristine, sandy beach which is ideal to relax and take in the summer sunshine. Picnic tables and barbeque stands are available to enjoy a fun day with family and friends.
Lost Lake Information
- Lost Lake Park could be closed for Nordic activities as a result of low snow coverage.
- You can use the free Village Shuttle with drop off.
- Washrooms are available too.
- Dogs are not permitted at Lost Lake beach.
How To reach Lost Lake by Public Transport
- Bus: Westbound 4690 block Blackcomb at Upper Village (#102522)
- South bound Fitzsimmons Rd N FS Spruce Grove (#102518)
- Northbound Spruce Grove NS Kirkpatrick (#102539)
Restaurants Near Lost Lake
- Wildflower Restaurant
- Alta Bistro
- La Bocca
- There is a cafe available on site.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Whistler before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Whistler and book an accommodation of your choice.
Lost Lake, Whistler Reviews
One of the best "beaches" in Whistler. Great bike trail!
Gorgeous place! Cool beach
Cozy mountain lake
Nice place for a run.
Just beautiful. Great walk around the lake.