Peak To Peak Gondola, Whistler
Peak To Peak Gondola, Whistler - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
Ticket Price: 47 USD
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 8.3K times in trip plans
View Point, Family And Kids, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Peak To Peak Gondola, Whistler
A tri-cable Gondola lift that connects two adjoining mountains, the Peak to Peak Gondola is an experience like none other. Cited as an absolute must do when in Whistler, the gondola ride is privy to breathtaking views and gives access to skiers, hikers and adventurists to a host of possibilities on these majestic mountains. It holds the world record for the longest span between two rope towers and also the highest altitude at 1430 feet.
Visitors get to enjoy spectacular views of the mountain with family and friends and also get a tour of the machinery behind this iconic attraction which is included in the ticket price. Once they are on the other side, visitors can hike or ski or snowboard on these gorgeous slopes or even just take in the beautiful scenery and views.
Peak To Peak Gondola Ticket Prices
- May 23 to June 26: Adult (19 years to 64 years) $46.95; Youth & Senior ( 13 years to 18 years and 65+) $39.95; Child (7 years to 12 years) $23.95; Child (6 and under) free entry.
- June 27 - September 7: Adult (19 years to 64 years) $49.95; Youth & Senior (13 years to 18 years and 65+) $42.95; Child (7 years to 12 years) $24.95; Child (6 and under) free entry.
- Last minute ticket bookings (within 5 days) are more expensive than regular rates.
How To reach Peak To Peak Gondola by Public Transport
- Bus: Northbound 4540 block Blackcomb (#102454)
- Westbound Glacier NS Blackcomb (#102449)
Restaurants Near Peak To Peak Gondola
- Crystal Hut
- Christine’s on Blackcomb
- Merlin’s Bar & Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Whistler before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Whistler and book an accommodation of your choice.
Peak To Peak Gondola, Whistler Reviews
It's a must do, it is awesome. The view is breath taking. Well worth it, can't wait to go back. Staff was very helpful with folks getting on and off.
So awesome. A must do while in the area. The view is amazing.
This is a must do in Whistler and was the highlight of our trip. Amazing views from gondola. We saw 5 bears from the ride!
It was fantastic experience
Great on a sunny day.