Are you looking for what to do in Whistler?
WHAT TO SEE
- Peak to Peak Gondola: A tri-cable Gondola lift that connects two adjoining mountains, the Peak to Peak Gondola is an experience like none other. Cited as an absolute must do when in Whistler, the gondola ride is privy to breathtaking views and gives access to skiers, hikers and adventurists to a host of possibilities on these majestic mountains.
- Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre: In a town where the mountains and rivers seem to speak, the Squamish center gives a voice to the fascinating stories of the first settlements in the region.
- Brandywine Falls Provincial Park: The star of the national park, the Brandywine Falls which is a magnanimous 70 meter waterfall is perhaps the most breathtaking scene you will encounter on your trip to Whistler. It is best seen from the viewpoint which also presents some spectacular views of another lake called Daisy Lake and the majestic mountains surrounding from all sides.
- Whistler Museum: The Whistler Museum addresses Whistler’s fascinating stories like the amalgamation of Whistler Blackcomb, to snippets from the 2010 Winter Olympic Games. A good indoor option, the Whistler Museum is an entertaining thing to do on a rainy day or a much needed rest-day from skiing!
WHAT TO DO
- Winter Sports: Whistler Resort is one of the most exciting places in the world for winter sports. Whistler’s low altitude and long and reliable snow season make it an excellent option for various winter activities. World class amenities, state of the art gondolas and thrilling slopes beckon adventure enthusiasts from all over. The activities include: Skiing; Snowshoeing; Dog Sledding; Snow tubing; Bob sleighing and Skeleton rides; Ice Skating and Ice Fishing.
- Summer Sports: Summers transform the town into a wonderland of sorts, opening up beautiful hiking trails and glittering lakes. Summer activities include Hiking; Trekking; Bicycling; Mountain biking; Rock climbing and Fishing.
Below we have a list of things to do in Whistler and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Whistler getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Whistler with confidence.