Named as one of the finest ski destinations in Canada, Whistler Blackcomb offers exhilarating possibilities for both amateur and professional skiers. It is renowned to have the highest uphill lift capacity and is the highest vertical skiable distance in the region. Thousands of ski enthusiasts visit Blackcomb every year to enjoy the invigorating runs and participate in winter activities like snowshoeing and snow tubing to their hearts content.
Summer activities here include mountain biking, hiking and barbequing on the mountain top!
There are excellent lodging options available and there are also a number of professional guides and instructors to help visitors.
Whistler Blackcomb Travel Tips
- Multiple runs can be closed due to melting and ice conditions, depending on which season you visit- some runs can even turn to total dirt.
- Do check if there has been appropriate snowfall before you go skiing.
- Check the website for rental rates.
How to Reach Whistler Blackcomb
- Bus: Northbound 4540 block Blackcomb (#102454)
- Westbound Glacier NS Blackcomb (#102449)
- Wizard Grill
- Merlin's Bar and Grill
- Christine’s on Blackcomb
- Crystal Hut
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Whistler before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Whistler and book an accommodation of your choice.
87.41% of people who visit Whistler include Whistler Blackcomb in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
42.94% of people start their Whistler Blackcomb visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Whistler Blackcomb
61.47% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Whistler Blackcomb