Whistler Blackcomb's Coca-cola Tube Park478 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Village, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4, Canada
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8884034727
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Park, Family And Kids, Adventure Sport
Don’t keep yourself from shouting in joy as you cruise down the exciting tubing hill at Coca-Cola Tube Park. Experience the wind teasing you at the Base 2 Zone on Blackcomb Mountain, where the Coca-Cola Tube Park is located. Tubing offers great fun for the young and the young at heart. There's no skill or equipment required-just a sense of adventure and a yearning for excitement.
The Park has multiple lanes offering a variety of sliding experiences. The state-of-the-art conveyor lift makes travelling to the top a breeze.
Whistler Blackcomb's Coca-cola Tube Park Travel Tips
- Children must be at least 3 years of age and a minimum height of 36" or 91cm tall to tube.
- Children between 36" (91cm) to 41" (103cm) tall are designated to use the Mini-kids lanes only, from the halfway point.
- One person per tube only. Adults may hang onto their child's tube in the kids' lane (condition permitting).
- Tube chaining or linking is permitted where sliders can join up and go down a lane together as long as conditions permit.
- Ski boots are not permitted in the Tube Park, for safety reasons.
- No sleds, toboggans or other self-owned tubes are permitted in the Tube Park.
- Pre-booked Tube Park tickets must be booked a minimum of 3 days prior to start date.
How to Reach Whistler Blackcomb's Coca-cola Tube Park
- Bus: Northbound Glacier NS Summit (#102458)
- Dubh Linn Gate Irish Pub
- The Longhorn Saloon
- Kaze Japanese Restaurant
- Sushi Village Japanese Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Whistler before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Whistler and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.91% of people who visit Whistler include Whistler Blackcomb's Coca-cola Tube Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
67.65% of people start their Whistler Blackcomb's Coca-cola Tube Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Whistler Blackcomb's Coca-cola Tube Park
72.06% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Whistler Blackcomb's Coca-cola Tube Park