Whistler Mountain Bike ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Whistler Blackcomb, Whistler, BC, Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6049678950
- Ticket Price: 60 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, Biking Trail, Family And Kids, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Nature
Whistler Mountain Bike Park - Review
The Whistler Mountain Bike Park has trails for every level rider from cruisy, open greens to double blacks featuring rock rolls, drops and perfect jumps. There are high trails, woody and forested trails and gnarly routes too. Bikers can book lessons and even rent riding gear and bikes from the ticket house. The Whistler Mountain Bike Park is considered the No.1 lift accessed downhill bike park in the world, and for good reason. It boasts of more adventurous terrain than any other bike park in North America with 4,900 vertical feet of lift-serviced descending trails.
An absolute delight for bikers and bike enthusiasts!
Whistler Mountain Bike Park Ticket Prices
Early & Late Season (May 15 - June 12 & September 8 - October 12)
- 1 Day for Adult (19 to 64) $53; Youth & Senior (13 to 18 & 65+) $46; Child(7-12) $31.
- 2 Days for Adult (19 to 64) $106; Youth & Senior $92; Child $63.
- 3 Days for Adult (19 to 64) $156; Youth & Senior $136; Child $92.
- 4 Days Adult (19 to 64) $204; Youth & Senior $177; Child $120.
Regular Season (June 13 - September 7)
- 1 Day Adult $60; Youth & Senior $52; Child $35.
- 2 Days Adult $120; Youth & Senior $104; Child $71.
- 3 Days Adult $174; Youth & Senior $151; Child $103.
- 4 Days Adult $224; Youth & Senior $195; Child $132.
How To reach Whistler Mountain Bike Park by Public Transport
- Bus: Gondola Exchange
Restaurants Near Whistler Mountain Bike Park
- Dubh Linn Gate Irish Pub
- Black's Pub
- The Longhorn Saloon
- Sushi Village Japanese Restaurant
- Trattoria di Umberto
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Whistler before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Whistler and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Whistler Mountain Bike Park
95% of people who visit Whistler include Whistler Mountain Bike Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50.78% of people start their Whistler Mountain Bike Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Whistler Mountain Bike Park
85.66% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Whistler Mountain Bike Park
Whistler Mountain Bike Park Map
Whistler Mountain Bike Park Trips
1 View22 Days 21 Nights22 Day Trip to Vancouver, Whistler, Toronto, NiagaBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Vancouver, Whistler, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Montreal
Whistler Mountain Bike Park, Whistler Reviews
Awesome place for all types of skiers. The place is very big and has different types of terrains to support all the skill levels. Specially if you are a beginner this is one of the best place to learn skiing. One of the best route of me is take the Whistler village gondola cable car and go all the way to the top where peak to peak gondola operates then coming all the way down. Lift tickets are little expensive than most of other resorts find in Seattle, BC area.
Siiiiiick! We all know what it is. It's pretty great. If you can manage to get on a lift through the queues of rad dudes/gurls in wife beaters and neck braces, then boom - fun times. Like Disney land for bikers.
The most beautiful mountains I have ever seen. The mountains have all kinds of terrains for all levels of skiers and snowboarders. It has a lot of terrain parks and family areas. This is my 2nd time to be here and I have already booked another trip to come back in April already for World Ski and Snowboarding Festival. This is by far I have seen the best mountains for the beginners.
So much fun! That's where you wanna be in the summer to enjoy Whistler. Lot of chances to see a bear in his natural habitat.
LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! Dirt Merchant best trail I’ve ever ridden
All QuestionsWhistler mountain bike park
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows