Whistler Mountain Bike Park, Whistler
About Whistler Mountain Bike Park, Whistler
Whistler Mountain Bike Park, Whistler - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Whistler Blackcomb, Whistler, BC, Canada
Ticket Price: 60 USD
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 2K times in trip plans
Mountain, Biking Trail, Family And Kids, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Whistler Mountain Bike Park has trails for every level rider from cruisy, open greens to double blacks featuring rock rolls, drops and perfect jumps. There are high trails, woody and forested trails and gnarly routes too. Bikers can book lessons and even rent riding gear and bikes from the ticket house. The Whistler Mountain Bike Park is considered the No.1 lift accessed downhill bike park in the world, and for good reason. It boasts of more adventurous terrain than any other bike park in North America with 4,900 vertical feet of lift-serviced descending trails.
An absolute delight for bikers and bike enthusiasts!
Whistler Mountain Bike Park Ticket Prices
Early & Late Season (May 15 - June 12 & September 8 - October 12)
- 1 Day for Adult (19 to 64) $53; Youth & Senior (13 to 18 & 65+) $46; Child(7-12) $31.
- 2 Days for Adult (19 to 64) $106; Youth & Senior $92; Child $63.
- 3 Days for Adult (19 to 64) $156; Youth & Senior $136; Child $92.
- 4 Days Adult (19 to 64) $204; Youth & Senior $177; Child $120.
Regular Season (June 13 - September 7)
- 1 Day Adult $60; Youth & Senior $52; Child $35.
- 2 Days Adult $120; Youth & Senior $104; Child $71.
- 3 Days Adult $174; Youth & Senior $151; Child $103.
- 4 Days Adult $224; Youth & Senior $195; Child $132.
How To reach Whistler Mountain Bike Park by Public Transport
- Bus: Gondola Exchange
Restaurants Near Whistler Mountain Bike Park
- Dubh Linn Gate Irish Pub
- Black's Pub
- The Longhorn Saloon
- Sushi Village Japanese Restaurant
- Trattoria di Umberto
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Whistler before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Whistler and book an accommodation of your choice.
Whistler Mountain Bike Park, Whistler Reviews - Write a Review
Fantastic! I took the Bike Park 101 course and it was a lot of fun!! I just started mountain biking this past summer and I’d never tried downhill, so I wanted to take a lesson before attempting any of the trails at whistler. The guide was awesome! Learned the basics to riding downhill. I would definitely recommend this lesson.
SO MUCH FUN!! I️ went on about 8 runs and had a blast. Beware, I️t is extremely dangerous.. I️ saw at least 20 people walking around whistler with slings and casts and crutches..
A wide variety of trails for most abilities. They offer lessons for all abilities. Decently maintained.
Dozens of trails, not only for seasoned bikers but also for novice riders. Lessons and recommended if you haven't got any prior downhill experience. Protection gear is a must. For rookies the 101 class is the best option as it includes MTB, lift, protection gear and 2 hour access to the park so you can go up and down the trail 3 times.
It's magic. Amazingly created and maintained trails that caters to all levels!
- Nearby Attractions
- Whistler Creek
- Whistler Mountain
- Windsor Plywood Whistler
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Whistler Bungee
- Evolution Whistler
- Cow's Whistler
- Whistler Olympic Plaza
- Whistler Racquet Club
- Whistler Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Whistler
- What to See in 48 Hours in Whistler
- What to See in 72 Hours in Whistler
- How to Spend 5 Days in Whistler
- How to Spend 6 Days in Whistler
- How to Spend 7 Days in Whistler