Church Of St Mary , Whitby248 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Next to the Abbey, Whitby YO22 4AU,England, United Kingdom
- Phone: +44-1947606578
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Very few places in Whitby have a full fledged coal boiler to keep them warm. Apart from that amusing fact, St Mary's Church is said to be the most beautiful church in this city. There is a lot of information to gather in this church and you would definitely come out more enlightened. In Bram Stoker's Dracula, the main character is supposed to be buried here. If that is a pure fiction or has a tinge of reality to it, you should find out for yourself!
Church Of St Mary , Whitby Travel Tips
- Dracula is not really buried here. It is pure fiction.
- Be appropriately dressed for a Church.
- Go through the material the church possesses to find more information.
Entrance Ticket Details For Church Of St Mary , Whitby
- Entry is free.
Church Of St Mary , Whitby Hours
- Ask the locals for mass timings.
How to Reach Church Of St Mary , Whitby
- 1.5 miles from the station. Tour bus can be taken from the station too or ask your hotel.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Whitby before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Whitby and book an accommodation of your choice.
76.54% of people who visit Whitby include Church Of St Mary , Whitby in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
33.33% of people start their Church Of St Mary , Whitby visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of St Mary , Whitby
89.06% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of St Mary , Whitby