Dracula Experience44 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 9 Marine Parade, Whitby, YO21 3PR , United Kingdom
- Timings: 09:45 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1723501017
- Ticket Price: 3 GBP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Play
Dracula as a character was thought of in this town. He is also supposed to have come here after his ship wreck in the story. Whitby is most famous for being the town of Dracula. There are a lot of activities which are Goth and related to vampires due to the connection with Dracula. Dracula experience is one of them. It is basically a run through the entire story of Bram Stoker`s Dracula. Filled with special effects, animation and live actors, Dracula Experience is not for the faint hearted.
Dracula Experience Travel Tips
- Risk assessment is done on request, if you get scared easily, do not go.
- Live actor is there only during peak holidays and when there are large groups.
- Check out the merchandize shop for a lot of items related to Dracula.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dracula Experience
- Adults : £3.00
- Children (13 & under) : £2.50
- Family of 4: £9.00
- Discounts for group bookings.
How to Reach Dracula Experience
- You can walk or take a rental car from here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Whitby before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Whitby and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.9% of people who visit Whitby include Dracula Experience in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
66.67% of people start their Dracula Experience visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Dracula Experience
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dracula Experience