Events and Festivals in Whitby
- Whitby Regatta : It is supposed to be the oldest sea regatta in England. Today it attracts approximately 20,000 people from various places around Whitby.
- Whitby Goth Weekend : This place is where Dracula was born as a story. So it is a belief, that they would have something to experience that story every year. This Weekend is one of the coolest and spookiest events in the whole of England.
- Robin Hoods Bay Victorian Event : This event started off as an initiative to increase trade relations between people while having fun. The event fulfilled its purpose of promoting business in village and has grown larger each year.
- Railway in wartime at North Yorkshire Moors Railway : It might have been 70 years to the Normandy beach landings. But you can live a life they did in wartime one in a year at this event.
- Bram Stoker International Film Festival : Over the years, this festival has established itself as one of the key events on Whitby Cultural festival calendar.
Trip plans for Whitby
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Whitby
Ask question in category
Simply click on Ask a Question to add question
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Whitby
- Events & Festivals in Scarborough
- Events & Festivals in York
- Events & Festivals in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Events & Festivals in Leeds
- Events & Festivals in Sheffield
- Events & Festivals in Manchester